- The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location.
- Indoor and free standing ATMs are the most widely used types of ATM machines, followed by drive through ATM machines.
- Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often.
- 40% of regular ATM users will visit an ATM machine an average of 10 times per month.
- 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month.
- The average ATM withdrawal is $60.00. According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open or not.
- The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site-accessed money with your business.
- ATM users are habit-driven, often using the same ATM repeatedly, bringing repeat customers back into your business.
- ATM machines bring customers to your business so that they may access the ATM.
- ATMS provides ultimate convenience to your customers.
- Having an ATM machine saves your business from having to take checks.
- When you have an ATM machine, you can eliminate credit card charge backs.
- Saves your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; it generates income with every transaction.
- ATMs attract more customers, increases sales, and reduces bad check losses to zero.
- Average ATM machine user will spend a substantial portion of accessed cash in your business. Lowers credit card transactions saving you bank fees. Our ATMs are safe and secure.
NEW Business Credit Suite 18-Jun-2015
WHAT MAKES THE FINANCE SUITE UNIQUE ? • The finance suite is the only system which succ..
Business Credit Access System12-Nov-2014
Angle Financial Services has released a first of its kind cash and credit access system for busi..
THE REVOLUTION IN REAL ESTATE MARKETING18-Jun-2014
THE REVOLUTION IN REAL ESTATE MARKETING: PERSONALIZATION AND CAPITALIZATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY..