Angle Financial Services
Why Have an ATM?
Even with debit and credit cards, cash will always be king. With the increasing costs for businesses to take debit and credit cards, many businesses are looking for an alternative to taking plastic. Rather than paying someone a percent of your sales, why not make money and have cash being spent in your business. ATM machines are also a draw into your business. If someone walks by your business, they may come in just to use your ATM machine. When the customer takes money out of your ATM machine, the cash retention rate is 35-40%. That makes that someone using an ATM machine will spend 35-40% of the money they just took out of the ATM machine and spend it inside your business. You’re bringing in new customers to your business all thanks to having an ATM machine! Also, by having an ATM machine inside your business, you’re eliminating the risk of having credit card charge backs. Rather than accepting checks, and running the risk of them bouncing, you can have your customers use the ATM machine. This way, you don’t lose the customer and gain cash without the risk! If you’re having any problems with your ATM machine, we have a 24/7 technical support line to help you with any ATM related problems. We also offer signage for your ATM machine to bring more people into your business to use the ATM. We handle all the processing of your ATM machine, FREE OF CHARGE! That’s right, there are NO fee’s associated with having an ATM machine inside your business.
- The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location.
- Indoor and free standing ATMs are the most widely used types of ATM machines, followed by drive through ATM machines.
- Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often.
- 40% of regular ATM users will visit an ATM machine an average of 10 times per month.
- 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month.
- The average ATM withdrawal is $60.00. According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open or not.
- The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site-accessed money with your business.
- ATM users are habit-driven, often using the same ATM repeatedly, bringing repeat customers back into your business.
- ATM machines bring customers to your business so that they may access the ATM.
- ATMS provides ultimate convenience to your customers.
- Having an ATM machine saves your business from having to take checks.
- When you have an ATM machine, you can eliminate credit card charge backs.
- Saves your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; it generates income with every transaction.
- ATMs attract more customers, increases sales, and reduces bad check losses to zero.
- Average ATM machine user will spend a substantial portion of accessed cash in your business. Lowers credit card transactions saving you bank fees. Our ATMs are safe and secure.
Call today to discuss ATM placement in your store!
We Have SOLUTIONS !
Have Questions? Ask our experts