Homeowners and Renters Insurance
Some of the options you’ll have include what type of deductible, and what types of coverage you wish to insure for. If you have a mortgage, the lending bank will require “hazard insurance”, to protect their collateral – your home.
Their interest, however, isn’t the same as yours, and in the unlikely event something did happen to your home, would you want the bank to get paid off and you to be left with nothing? Of course not – and that’s where our expertise comes into play – saving you money by keeping premiums low, while still insuring against the unforseen.
Nobody ever thinks it will be them – but the statistics happen to someone, and if that statistic is you, will you be protected?
Your homeowner’s or renter’s policy can and should cover:
· Damage to your home’s physical structure.
· Damage to other structures like garages or sheds.
· Your personal belongings, whether they’re in your home or elsewhere.
· Temporary living expenses in the case your house becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
· Your personal liability in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged.
Protect Yourself & Your Financial Future!
NEW Business Credit Suite 18-Jun-2015
WHAT MAKES THE FINANCE SUITE UNIQUE ? • The finance suite is the only system which succ..
Business Credit Access System12-Nov-2014
Angle Financial Services has released a first of its kind cash and credit access system for busi..
THE REVOLUTION IN REAL ESTATE MARKETING18-Jun-2014
THE REVOLUTION IN REAL ESTATE MARKETING: PERSONALIZATION AND CAPITALIZATION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY..