Angle Financial Blog
Get the latest news and info on Personal & Business Credit
John Rowley - Monday, July 27, 2015
Business Credit is credit that is obtained in a Business Name, with business credit the Business builds its own credit profile and credit score and with an established credit profile and score, the business will then qualify for credit. This credit is in the business name and based on the business’s ability to pay, not the business owners since the business qualifies for the credit, in some cases there is no personal credit check required from the business owner. T ..
John Rowley - Sunday, April 12, 2015
1. Most business owners go to their bank when they need money. But according to the Department of Revenue, less than 2% of all business loans come from the big banks. Banks deal with very conservative risk and business lending is VERY risky as over 90% of businesses fail within their first 10 years. The result is that 89% of business bank applications are typically denied per the Small Business Lending Index. This is also why Bloomberg says “Funding a ne ..
John Rowley - Monday, March 09, 2015
Over 95% of businesses fail within their first 5 years in business. Surveys have shown the main reason for their failure is a lack of capital to help sustain and grow the business. Many of those businesses were producing good revenue. But the revenue wasn’t enough to keep the business running, help the business grow, and to leave enough money for the business owner to be paid. If you have ever tried to secure money at a bank you already know how hard it can be to be approved. If you ask ..
John Rowley - Wednesday, March 04, 2015
1. How to REALLY Start Your Business Credit… Without Failing A LOT of people face the exact same problem, they try, but fail building business credit. One of the main reasons that so many people fail is that they apply for credit in the wrong order. By applying for the wrong type of credit in the wrong places first, the result will ALWAYS be that you get declined. Just because you have a Social Security Number doesn’t mean that you have a credit profile. ..
John Rowley - Sunday, December 07, 2014
Angle Financial Services has released a first of its kind cash and credit access system for business owners. The Business Finance Suite provides business owners easy access to financing options of all kinds for their businesses. “Access to money has always been one of the biggest challenges a business owner faces,” says John Rowley President of Angle Financial Services. “Through the finance suite entrepreneurs can quickly access the cash and credit they need to grow the ..
- Spring Auto Insurance
- Business Owners: Getting Bombarded?
- Why accept Credit Cards?
- Turning Your Spring Cleaning into a Yard Sale?
- Preparing your business for sale
- Insuring Your Resolutions: Remodeling Your Home in 2016
- Buying a New Vehicle in 2016? Tips for Shopping for a Safe Car
- Simply White is the 2016 Color of the Year. Huh?
- Tips for Driving Safely in Winter Weather
- 6 Smart Insurance New Year's Resolutions
Business Consulting Debt Settlement Credit Repair Workers Comp Insurance Auto Insurance personal credit Insurance General Liability Insurance business funding Business Insurance Business Broker Credit Card Processing business credit