Angle Financial Blog
Get the latest news and info on Personal & Business Credit
Admin Manager - Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Don’t know how to figure a way out of your mounting unpaid debts? At this moment, you are perhaps tempted to try credit repair programs that will make you debt-free. Be warned, however, that there are companies that take advantage of vulnerable times like this to lure you into availing their credit repair programs. Later on, you’ll find out that they had worsened your financial situation even more. They can even land you behind bars. These are credit repair scams, and they are al ..
John Rowley - Monday, February 09, 2015
Debt ratio is the difference between the amount of debt you have charged versus the amount of money the credit card has authorized for you to use, or your credit limit. The difference is your debt ratio. This can also be referred to as revolving (credit card) credit you have available. If your credit limit is 5,000 dollars and you have charged 2,500 on the card, your debt ratio is 50% Debt ratio accounts for 30% of your FICO score, which makes it the second highest factor the credi ..
- Spring Auto Insurance
- Business Owners: Getting Bombarded?
- Why accept Credit Cards?
- Turning Your Spring Cleaning into a Yard Sale?
- Preparing your business for sale
- Insuring Your Resolutions: Remodeling Your Home in 2016
- Buying a New Vehicle in 2016? Tips for Shopping for a Safe Car
- Simply White is the 2016 Color of the Year. Huh?
- Tips for Driving Safely in Winter Weather
- 6 Smart Insurance New Year's Resolutions
Business Insurance Debt Settlement Credit Repair Business Broker business credit business funding General Liability Insurance Workers Comp Insurance Credit Card Processing Auto Insurance Business Consulting Insurance personal credit