Angle Financial Blog
Get the latest news and info on Personal & Business Credit
John Rowley - Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Commercial general liability insurance protects your company if the actions of you or your employees cause personal injury or property damage. Commercial liability coverage also protects your company if someone is injured on your property. The coverage pays for your obligations, such as medical costs for personal injury or repair and replacement costs for personal property damage. In addition, general commercial liability may cover legal fees, as well as possible compensatory and punitive damage ..
- Spring Auto Insurance
- Business Owners: Getting Bombarded?
- Why accept Credit Cards?
- Turning Your Spring Cleaning into a Yard Sale?
- Preparing your business for sale
- Insuring Your Resolutions: Remodeling Your Home in 2016
- Buying a New Vehicle in 2016? Tips for Shopping for a Safe Car
- Simply White is the 2016 Color of the Year. Huh?
- Tips for Driving Safely in Winter Weather
- 6 Smart Insurance New Year's Resolutions
Insurance Business Consulting General Liability Insurance business funding Business Broker personal credit Business Insurance Credit Card Processing Workers Comp Insurance Debt Settlement Credit Repair Auto Insurance business credit