Angle Financial Blog
Get the latest news and info on Personal & Business Credit
John Rowley - Sunday, September 04, 2016
If you are a busy business owner either working on your business or in your business, I know you don't have time to waste! I am sure you get bombarded with people trying to convince you to spend money, as I do, all the time. That’s where Angle Business Services is different. We look for ways to help you save money, get funding, increase your earnings, increase your company value, or sell your business. I’ll make this quick, reach out to me for your free ..
John Rowley - Monday, July 27, 2015
Business Credit is credit that is obtained in a Business Name, with business credit the Business builds its own credit profile and credit score and with an established credit profile and score, the business will then qualify for credit. This credit is in the business name and based on the business’s ability to pay, not the business owners since the business qualifies for the credit, in some cases there is no personal credit check required from the business owner. T ..
John Rowley - Sunday, April 12, 2015
1. Most business owners go to their bank when they need money. But according to the Department of Revenue, less than 2% of all business loans come from the big banks. Banks deal with very conservative risk and business lending is VERY risky as over 90% of businesses fail within their first 10 years. The result is that 89% of business bank applications are typically denied per the Small Business Lending Index. This is also why Bloomberg says “Funding a ne ..
John Rowley - Monday, March 09, 2015
Over 95% of businesses fail within their first 5 years in business. Surveys have shown the main reason for their failure is a lack of capital to help sustain and grow the business. Many of those businesses were producing good revenue. But the revenue wasn’t enough to keep the business running, help the business grow, and to leave enough money for the business owner to be paid. If you have ever tried to secure money at a bank you already know how hard it can be to be approved. If you ask ..
John Rowley - Wednesday, March 04, 2015
1. How to REALLY Start Your Business Credit… Without Failing A LOT of people face the exact same problem, they try, but fail building business credit. One of the main reasons that so many people fail is that they apply for credit in the wrong order. By applying for the wrong type of credit in the wrong places first, the result will ALWAYS be that you get declined. Just because you have a Social Security Number doesn’t mean that you have a credit profile. ..
John Rowley - Tuesday, December 16, 2014
If your home typically welcomes several visitors over the holiday season, things can get a little crowded. An influx of people can lead to a higher risk for danger and injury, particularly for young children and pets. The US Fire Administration has reported an average of 156,000 house fires per winter holiday season, resulting in over 600 deaths, 2,600 injuries and $900 million in property damage. As if that wasn’t enough, more than 2,400 children under age ten are admitted to h ..
John Rowley - Sunday, December 07, 2014
Angle Financial Services has released a first of its kind cash and credit access system for business owners. The Business Finance Suite provides business owners easy access to financing options of all kinds for their businesses. “Access to money has always been one of the biggest challenges a business owner faces,” says John Rowley President of Angle Financial Services. “Through the finance suite entrepreneurs can quickly access the cash and credit they need to grow the ..
John Rowley - Monday, October 06, 2014
Building Credit in Your Business Name There is a step by step process that helps to structure your business correctly and build a solid credit portfolio under your company name. Having a company do this for you allows you the freedom to operate your company, while they build your business credit! This can be done without using your personal credit or personal credit information. When you complete the program, companies GUARANTEE you will have an “A” credit rating bu ..
- Spring Auto Insurance
- Business Owners: Getting Bombarded?
- Why accept Credit Cards?
- Turning Your Spring Cleaning into a Yard Sale?
- Preparing your business for sale
- Insuring Your Resolutions: Remodeling Your Home in 2016
- Buying a New Vehicle in 2016? Tips for Shopping for a Safe Car
- Simply White is the 2016 Color of the Year. Huh?
- Tips for Driving Safely in Winter Weather
- 6 Smart Insurance New Year's Resolutions
Credit Repair Debt Settlement Credit Card Processing Insurance personal credit Business Broker business credit Business Insurance Auto Insurance General Liability Insurance Business Consulting business funding Workers Comp Insurance