Why accept Credit Cards?
Shockingly, 55% of small businesses the U.S. still don’t accept credit cards. For the Majority, the reason is simple – the associated fees. Yes, there are costs for businesses to accept credit and debit cards, but the rewards far outweigh the expenses. An estimated 15 million businesses not accepting credit cards are losing out a total of $100 BILLION in annual sales! There’s a continual growth of consumers who will only shop at businesses that accept multiple forms of payment. In fact, a Dunn and Bradstreet® study revealed that on average consumers spend 12-18% more when making a purchase with a credit card as opposed to cash.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Spring Auto Insurance
- Business Owners: Getting Bombarded?
- Why accept Credit Cards?
- Turning Your Spring Cleaning into a Yard Sale?
- Preparing your business for sale
- Insuring Your Resolutions: Remodeling Your Home in 2016
- Buying a New Vehicle in 2016? Tips for Shopping for a Safe Car
- Simply White is the 2016 Color of the Year. Huh?
- Tips for Driving Safely in Winter Weather
- 6 Smart Insurance New Year's Resolutions